nah…this is not about the movie “The Magnificent Seven”…
I came across a compassionate article and I wanted to share the essence of it here..
So, beyond our basic physiological and safety needs, what are the most important needs in our life?
1. Comfort – All of us want comfort.
2. Variety – The unexpected events that add adventure to our lives.
3. Significance – The feeling that our lives have value.
4. Love – We want to be cared about, loved, feel a part of someone’s life and have a meanigful connection with them.
5. Growth – To become better as aperson, improve skills, learn and excel.
6. Contribution – To make the world a better place and to add value to the world around us.
7. Belonging – Feel connected to a group of like minded individuals.
What are your thoughts on these seven human needs?